Behind the web

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Why I dance… Pourquoi je danse…

Why we Dance! ♥
 


One of the most poignant, profound and emotionally-provocative videos 
about Dance! we ever came across..
Beautiful visuals, touching for the ears, depth of meaning and message.
 An amazing achievement for all those who contributed!
 
Produced by the Ontario Arts Council, Why I dance… Pourquoi je danse…
is an Strong expression of the Soul, sharing the “how’s & why’s” anyone 
falls in love with the Art of Dance to such a deep and personal level.

This video was created to support the goals of Ontario Dances.
Ontario Dances is a program of the Ontario Arts Council (OAC).

In 2013, the Ontario Arts Council celebrates 50 years of support to the hundreds of artists and arts organizations across the province. Among these are the dance organizations, dancers and choreographers who produce and create in Ontario. OAC support helps ensure that dance lovers throughout the province have access to their work.

The Ontario Arts Council would like to thank all of the performers who shared their passion for dancing in the making of this video.


Produced for the Ontario Arts Council




 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was phenomenal! Thank you. Absolutely LOVE EVERYTHING you guys post! Bravo!

Unknown said...

"it's like speaking without words" - what a great description. This is a beautiful and inspiring film.....thank you

Anonymous said...

Madeleine here....This is exactly why I dance, I'm a 63 year old woman, I LOVED this video!

Maxine said...

I am Brazilian and I loooovvvvveeeeee this dance called Forró.... and its exactly everything everyone described in the video.
Only thing is that it requires a partner, so sometimes it is hard for my husband to understand how much I need it.
But I am slowly earning my freedom to go and dance and feel alive again.

FLORES said...

A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR.TAKUTA) THAT HELP
ME GET MY EX HUSBAND BACK, AM SO HAPPY
My name is LUCY SETHI from USA .I am here to
give testimony on how I got my husband back.
My husband left me for no reason 3 years ago.
He moved in with another woman, I felt like
killing myself, my life became very bitter and
sorrowful. Then 1 day, a friend of mine told me
about a great spell caster that is very good and,
he said he gave him some lucky numbers that he
played in a lottery and he won. I didn't believe it
because I've worked with so many of them and it
didn't work. He begged me further so I decided
to try this great spell caster called DR TAKUTA. I
still didn't believe. I used the spell he gave me
and the next day I received a call from my
darling husband Thomas last month. He
apologized and came back to me. He even gave
me 10,000USD as a means of compensating me.
I'm very happy now. please i will advise you to contact him
now and see for your self his Email is via____
takutaspellalter@gmail.com or whatsapp him
through the following contact on +27788634102


Dr.TAKUTA also cures:
1. HEPATITIS A,B,C
2. HERPES 1/2
3.DIABETES
4.STROKE.
5. AIDS HERBAL CURE, STDS and STI
6. MARRIAGE COUNSELLING
7.LOVE SPELL CASTING
8.JOB PROMOTION SPELLS
9.MARITAL PROBLEM
10.MAGIC MONEY SPELLS

Post a Comment