Behind the web

Saturday, May 4, 2013

The Song of the Child


The Song of the Child


When a woman of a certain African Tribe, knows she is pregnant, she goes to the jungle with other women, and together they pray and meditate until they receive "The Song of the child."

When a child is born, the community gets together and they sing their song. Thus, when the child begins his education, people get together and he sings his song.When you become an adult, they get together again and sing.When it comes to your wedding, the person hears his song.

Finally, when your soul is going from this world, family and friends are approaching and, like his birth, sing their song to accompany it in the "journey".

In this African tribe, there is another occasion when men sing the song.If at some point the person commits a crime or aberrant social act, take you to the center of town and the people of the community form a circle around her. Then they sing "your song."

The Tribe recognizes that the correction for antisocial behavior is not punishment, it is the Love and memory of our True identity. When we recognize our own song, since we have no desire or need to hurt anyone.

Your friends know "your song". And sing when you forget it. Those who love you can not be fooled by mistakes you have committed, or dark images you show to others. They remember your beauty as you feel ugly, your total when you're broke, your innocence when you feel guilty and your purpose when you're confused."


Tolba Phanem; African poet



Photo: Unknown

Read more HERE about African Rituals:


2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is beautiful thank you for sharing!

FLORES said...

A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR.TAKUTA) THAT HELP
ME GET MY EX HUSBAND BACK, AM SO HAPPY
My name is LUCY SETHI from USA .I am here to
give testimony on how I got my husband back.
My husband left me for no reason 3 years ago.
He moved in with another woman, I felt like
killing myself, my life became very bitter and
sorrowful. Then 1 day, a friend of mine told me
about a great spell caster that is very good and,
he said he gave him some lucky numbers that he
played in a lottery and he won. I didn't believe it
because I've worked with so many of them and it
didn't work. He begged me further so I decided
to try this great spell caster called DR TAKUTA. I
still didn't believe. I used the spell he gave me
and the next day I received a call from my
darling husband Thomas last month. He
apologized and came back to me. He even gave
me 10,000USD as a means of compensating me.
I'm very happy now. please i will advise you to contact him
now and see for your self his Email is via____
takutaspellalter@gmail.com or whatsapp him
through the following contact on +27788634102


Dr.TAKUTA also cures:
1. HEPATITIS A,B,C
2. HERPES 1/2
3.DIABETES
4.STROKE.
5. AIDS HERBAL CURE, STDS and STI
6. MARRIAGE COUNSELLING
7.LOVE SPELL CASTING
8.JOB PROMOTION SPELLS
9.MARITAL PROBLEM
10.MAGIC MONEY SPELLS

Post a Comment